Bed and Breakfast Eastbourne
Stylish Victorian seafront Guest House
The Langtons is a stylish Victorian seafront Guest House and B&B in Eastbourne, East Sussex. You will experience beautifully decorated, individually themed en-suite rooms, with crisp white bed linen and start the day with a fantastic home-cooked breakfast.
DISCOUNT OF 5% IS AVAILABLE ANYTIME FOR BOOKINGS VIA THIS WEBSITE
DISCOUNT OF 5% PER ROOM PER NIGHT FOR 2 NIGHT STAYS
DISCOUNT OF 10% PER ROOM PER NIGHT FOR 3 OR MORE NIGHT STAYS
(BOTH TO END MARCH 2018)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS 2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY MOST WEEKENDS THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER
- High quality accommodation
- 8 individually themed rooms all ensuite
- Exciting breakfast menu, with some notice we can cater for specialist diets
- Fully licensed, our honesty bar is very popular, drinks can be enjoyed in your room or our lovely Veranda
- Free WiFi
- Close to a host of recommended restaurants and the best chippy in Sussex (well, we think so!)
- Strictly no-smoking - outside seating for those who can't resist temptation!
- Ideally situated on the seafront a minute from the sea for walking, bowling, relaxing and exploring Eastbourne
- Within easy walking distance of Eastbourne's shopping centre
- Ample FREE ON STREET PARKING in local area
- GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
Lovely family run, newly refurbished, seafront Victorian Guest House in Eastbourne offers high quality bed and breakfast accommodation with a warm welcome and hospitality from Karen and Mark your hosts. We are located directly on the sea front with views across the bowling green only a minute from the beach and a short flat walk from the pier and town centre.
All bedrooms are en-suite, tastefully decorated and have flat screen TV’s & DVD’s , refreshment trays etc. Most either have spectacular views across the bowling green to Eastbourne's lovely sea front or views of the South Downs to the rear (some have both!!).
Karen’s renowned home cooked breakfasts are served in the lovely sunny conservatory breakfast room using the highest quality, local produce where possible .All dietary requirements and food allergies are catered for with notice. Buses stop right outside going into the centre, Brighton & Hastings.
Fancy seeing a show in Eastbourne? We can arrange tickets from the diverse range available at the 6 theatres in Eastbourne. Anything from comedy to classical or even the latest shows from The West End.